This legal notice regulates the use of the website WWW.LOSPOZOSDELANIEVE.COM (hereinafter, THE WEB ), owned by LOS POZOS DE CONSTANTINA, SL (hereinafter, OWNER OF THE WEB ).
The OWNER OF THE WEB , in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: LOS POZOS DE CONSTANTINA, S.L.
- Its commercial name is: THE SNOW WELLS
- Your CIF is: B91096396
- Its registered office is at: Calle Esperanza 87, 41701 Dos Hermanas
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of: SEVILLA, VOLUME 3173, FOLIO 43, BOOK 3, SHEET 42605
To communicate with us, we offer you different means of contact that are detailed below:
- Telephone: 680411428
- Email: CONSTANTINA@LOSPOZOSDELANIEVE.COM
All notifications and communications between users and the OWNER OF THE WEB will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail or any other means detailed above.
The access and / or use of this website of the OWNER OF THE WEB , creator of the site, attributes the condition of USER, to the one who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that, if applicable, are mandatory.
USE OF THE WEB.
The website and its services are freely accessible, however, the OWNER OF THE WEB conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form, to become a user of the portal.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all the data that he communicates to the OWNER OF THE WEB and will be solely responsible for the statements false or inaccurate that you make.
The user expressly agrees to make proper use of the contents and services of the OWNER OF THE WEB no longer use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, apology for terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- Introducing computer viruses into the network, or performing actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties; as well as obstructing the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the OWNER OF THE WEB provides its services.
- Attempting to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of the OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of the OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights , or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.